Thursday, November 6, 2008

Resurrection

Wow. It's been a year.. already. I'm thinking of resurrecting this blog. I just went back and read a bunch of the stuff I'd written, and honestly, I'd forgotten many of those stories. And some of them are VERY funny. Well, to me anyway. Now I'm sad for the stories over the last year that I've failed to tell.

So, I guess the way I'll start, is to congratulate our new president-elect, and to congratulate the American people for coming out to vote. My vote wasn't representative of that of my state, but that's OK. I still feel like it counted.

When we woke up yesterday morning, I told Nicole who was elected, and she got excited. I then went and told Jacob. Yeah, he's two, and he doesn't know what the big deal is. But it's still pretty damn cute when I say "Jakey - who's our next president?" and his little self replies "Rock Bama!"

No comments: